What Do We Have For You?
Electric Scooters? Whats That?
Portable Traveling Machine
Zoom around in style, electric scooters are the new "in" thing around the world. Manual kick scooters and bicycles are a thing of the past, meet the next generation of electric excitement
Zip around the neighbourhood, go to the park, meet a friend, travel to work at speeds up to 40km/h. Designed with cutting-edge technology that powers the turbo motor. It is fun, powerful, convenient and will change the way you travel
Our range of electric scooters comes with different capabilities. The Lite Electric Scooters are for light users who are new to walk-replacement machines. They are functional and affordable. The Pro Electric Scooters are packed with more power and more speed, designed for heavy users who would depend on the electric scooter as a means of transport daily.
Shop Now >. Truly revolutionary, the latest 2016 INFINITY Electric Scooter has pushed the boundaries for portable personal transport technology. Find out why :
It makes commuting something to look forward to every day
- Made of aircraft grade Carbon Fiber with reinforced steel joints. Weighs just 7kg
- Powered by Advanced Motor Technology. Smooth and silent acceleration up to 25km/h
- High-capacity Battery System with 18650 Lithium Ion cells from Samsung. Travel up to 20KM on a single charge.
- Smart LCD Backlit Display. Shows your speed, battery life, mileage and time. Multiple speed modes + Electronic decelerator
- Ultra-bright front LED lights: Signature design, lights up the path ahead at night for safety
Combining speed, power and portability into a beautiful travelling machine that’s easy to use and reliable for all situations. From the American brand that you can trust.
We recommend the EVO Pro Electric Scooter for anyone who wants a fun toy or a powerful and reliable walk-replacement tool for daily use. Limited stock available. Get Yours Now.
- Cutting-edge super quiet chain motor, up to 30km/h.
- Easy foldable design for carrying and storage
- Sturdy build quality, maximum weight capacity of 88kg
- Removable seat to use the scooter in standing position
Balancing speed, power and portability, the E-Force Electric Scooter has set the benchmark for portable transportation tools
Engineered with precision, good for both leisure and work
- Air-craft grade aluminium, weighs only 15kg yet able to withstand up to 120kg
- Go from 0 to 4m/s in under 10s. Reach up to 35km/h with its German brushless motor
- Up to 30km in a single charge
- 5 foldable mechanisms, bring on to public transport
- Built-in shock absorption, smart LED display, 3 speed modes, front light, rear light, horn, support stand etc.
The most innovative and award-winning travelling tool. Compact, foldable and versatile, ride over various terrains with ease.
Lots of technology packed in a compact device. Self balancing mechanism makes it easy to ride and a super fun toy. Best alternative to electric scooters
- High performace motor accelerates up to 20km/h
- Holds up to 120kg without compromise
- Lasts up to 30km with a single charge
- Takes only 60mins to charge, weighs only 11kg
- Battery indicator, front lights, easy switches, etc
Excellent build quality, powerful motor and long-lasting battery. Ready for the road, the Blueice Electric Foldable Bicycle is packed with features to ensure maximum comfort & safety
- 300W brushless motor does all the work for you.
- Easily foldable up to 1/2 its size
- Speed adjustment, shock absorption, dual disk brakes, battery indicator
- Sturdy high-carbon steel able to withstand up to 150kg
How to Choose Your Electric Scooter
Check the dimensions of the electric scooter, the handles should be above your waist and the stepping board should be able to comfortably accommodate your foot.
While some prefer a smaller and more compact electric scooter for easy carrying and storage, others prefer large ones which has more power
However, too much speed can be dangerous, especially on roads.
A comfortable range would be 15-20km/h where you can feel the power of the electric scooter as well as maintain control over the speed.
The price of an electric scooter can range from 400 to 2400. The bulk of the price can be attributed to the brand. Premium brands charge a premium while "brandless" escoots are more affordable.
Warranty is important if you plan to use your electric scooter very frequently. Many things can happen on the road.
Battery life and charging time are both vital factors that affect the user experience.
1) Smart LCD Display
2) Front/Rear Lights
1) Disc, Drum or Electronic brakes
2) Brake lights
3) Safety gear such as helmets
Fast & Free Delivery
What We Do
- Provide premium range of electric scooters
- Introduce cool new travelling tools
- Supply sports accessories
- Provide excellent customer support
- Share our knowledge about Electric Scooters
Who Are We?We are specialists in electric scooters and creative tools and devices that make travelling easier. In addition, we provide running and sports wear and accessories in Singapore.
Being formal engineers, we are fascinated by new technology that improves life. We find electric scooters extremely fun to play with and powerful to use. Our current goal is to provide cool useful electric scooters and complementary equipment in Singapore.
Enter your email address below to receive a $18 discount on our products and special offers
Our Customers Love Us
Years of Experience
Very speedy scooters, the perfect tool for me to travel short distance to save on bus fares when I travel to work. Its also very fun to use. Installation is fairly simple and staff is patient at providing advice, highly recommended
The electric scooter had been a fun toy and a powerful transport tool for my family ever since I bought it. Quite a number of my friends has been asking where I got it!
- February 19, 2017
- August 27, 2016
- March 24, 2015
- March 19, 2015
- February 7, 2015
- January 21, 2015
- December 22, 2014
- December 17, 2014
- December 13, 2014
- December 1, 2014
- November 15, 2014
- November 10, 2014